Northern Michigan University
Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
CS255 Computers for El Ed Section 01 Winter 2003
latest update: 13 August 2003
Find the following on the World Wide Web.
- Find the Jason Project and what it is all about.
- Find the latest price of gold.
- Find information on the four Cs related to diamonds.
- Find information on fleas.
- Find current temperatures of the following places:
- Stannard Rock
- Pearl Harbor.
- Find the current price of the following stocks:
- Find a complete text of a current West Coast newspaper.
- Find a complete text of Alice in Wonderland.
- Find a complete text of Flatland.
- Find the population of Belize.
- Find the population of Two Dot Montana.
- Find the population of Luther Montana.
- Find pi to at least one-thousand digits.
- Find e to at least one-thousand digits.
- Find phi to at least one-hundred digits.
- Find a picture of the Coast Guard Bark Eagle.
- Find a picture of the Brig Niagara off Big Bay Michigan.
- Find the three most dense metals.
- Find the name of the town/city with the longest name.
- Find a decimal which is one less than its reciprocal.
- Find the NCTM Standards.
- Find out which is bigger, a google or a googleplex, and by how much.
- Find Pascal's triangle and applications of it.
- Find Pythagorean triples.
- Find Napier's bones.
- Find information on non-Euclidean geometry.
- Find statistics about each of the planets in our solar system.
- Find the distances to the three nearest stars.
- Find a picture of Bill's red truck.
- Find the area and volume of Lake Superior.
- Who in teaching conversational Spanish at The University of Michigan during Winter, 2002?
- Find the list of congresspersons from Michigan at this time.
- Find ERIC and what "it" is good for.
- Find a copy of the Declaration of Independence.
- Find how much it costs to send a one ounce letter to Calcutta, India.
- Find the latitude and longitude of Marquette and Madrid, Spain.
- Find the time of sunrise and sunset for Marquette, MI on Easter day 2002.
- Find the current time at the Naval Observatory.
- Find a recent picture of the Titanci.
- Find a picture containing the roof of Ellerbruch's garage.
- Find pictures from web cams at Granite Island.
- Find some amicable numbers.
- Find the fifth perfect number.
- Find the first (smallest) six digit pallindromic prime.
- Find a listing of the Greek Alphabet.
- Find a listing of the "Russian" alphabet.
- Find a web page in Russian.
- Find a web page in "Chinese."
- Find a web page in Swahili.
- Find a web page in Protugese.
- Find pictures of butterflies.
- Find a picture of Ellerbruch's home in the woods.
- Search for your name and follow any links.
- Find your address and telephone number on internet.
CS255 Computers for El Ed Home Page
Ellerbruch Web Site Home Page
Northern Michigan University
L. W. Ellerbruch: LELLERBR@nmu.edu.