Why do we need gravity and why is it so important?
Gravity is a very important and critical part of our everyday lives and you probably don't even notice. Here are some things that gravity does for us everyday:
- Gravity brings us back down to the ground when we jump up. It stops us from floating into space.
- Gravity keeps our food on our plates and our drinks in our glasses.
- Gravity keeps the Earth in orbit around the sun and keeps us warm.
- Gravity also keeps the water on the Earth, the inhabitants on Earth, and the Earth's atmosphere in its place.
- Gravity pulls rain and snow down to our rivers.
Back To Main Page
J. Edens: firstname.lastname@example.org