How to Make Volcano Dough
Latest update to this document: 4 October 2003
Recipe for Making Dough
First, you need to make your dough. Follow these five steps in order and you will be ready to move on to building your volcano!
- Measure 6 cups of flour and put into a large bowl.
- Measure and add 2 cups of salt to the bowl.
- Measure and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Measure and add 2 cups of water.
- Mix the ingredients with your hands until the mixture is smooth and firm. Add more water by tablespoons if it is too dry.
Congratulations! You have made volcano dough! Now, click on the link below for instructions to begin building your volcano.
Link to Northern Michigan University
A. Hebein: firstname.lastname@example.org